Our google calendar is up and running. You can see it on our website or you can subscribe to the calendar and have it on your mobile device.
For iPhone users (like me):
- View this post on your iPhone and click this link: calendar subscribe.
- Subscribe to the message that appears.
- Select Done.
That’s it. Open your calendar app and you’ll see the Band’s calendar added to your phone.
- If you don’t see the calendar select the Calendars button in the app and select the calendar to make it appear (a tick mark will appear). You can change the colour of the calendar at this stage too.
- This is a read-only calendar. You can’t add anything to it.
- There are no alerts set up. We thought it best incase 35 iPhones start ringing when the Band is on stage…
- You can remove the calendar from Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
This works on any Apple device (iPhones, iPads) and also on my Mac. I tried it on a Surface tablet and that works too.
For the non-Apples among us the calendar is an ICS feed and should work on all platforms. Ask Professor Google for instructions on how to add the calendar to your type of phone. If you’re struggling leave us a comment and we’ll see what we can do.